If you are seeking advancement in your current job and want to align yourself with a company that is passionate about delivering only the highest quality in painting craftsmanship and the utmost professionalism in service to our clients, this is the place to be!
We are looking to fill positions within our company for both lead painters as well as for apprentice painters. All areas within our company would be W2 employee and not a 1099 subcontractor. You will receive a weekly paycheck with production bonuses available.
What is the catch?
You will be required to work in a team atmosphere and take direction. Experience is recommended but not always needed. We are willing to train the right person if we see that you are in alignment with our values.
You will need to be comfortable with ladders and heights and adhere to all safety requirements. We do work outside, so you must be able to work in conditions both hot and cold. All applicants must pass a third-party background search, be on time each day, be hard working, get along with all members of our team, be ethical and take pride in your work.
Uniform shirts are provided, and applicants will need to be professional in both appearance and their attitude. You will need a valid driver’s license and vehicle as you will be required to drive to the job site each day. You also are required to have a smartphone with a data plan as you will use your phone to clock in and out as well as communicate with the company.
Advanced painters have mastered the necessary skills and can work independently while promoting the values of the company. You may not need to go through our apprentice period but instead be assessed by a skill assessment, along with an introductory employment period.
Advanced painters have a set hourly rate, as well as production bonuses.
- Make on-site preparations such as covering fixtures, furnishings and landscapes, set-up of ladders and scaffolding
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, skim coating and taping drywall repair
- Adhere to all health and safety precautions
Advanced Painter Requirements
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply
- Solid understanding of commercial/industrial painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, sprayers, pressure washers, caulking guns.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
Ready to Get Started?
Please make sure that you meet the requirements listed above before submitting this application.